Published on 30 Jan 2009 by Toni M.
Here’s Harley Davidson’s latest on video, the newly launched blacked out Sportster, the Iron 883. The latest Dark Custom of the series shares most features with the Nightster 1200, except for the price tag.
Iron 883 features and highlights:
* Rubber-mounted Evolution 883 cc V-Twin black powder-coated engine
* Electronic Sequential Port Fuel Injection (ESPFI)
* Black fuel tank with unique graphics
* Black front forks with gaiters
* Black belt guard and front fender supports
* Black, 13-spoke cast aluminum wheels, 19-inch front / 16-inch rear
* Black low rise drag style handlebar
* Black mid-mount foot controls
* Black low profile front fender
* Black chopped rear fender with combination rear stop/tail/turn lights
* Chrome staggered shorty exhaust with dual mufflers
* Side-mounted license plate holder
* One-piece, solo Sportster classic seat
* 25.3-inch seat height
* Optional Harley-Davidson Smart Security System
* Classic 3.3-gallon (12.5 litres) fuel tank
The Iron 883 is also available in Black Denim and Brilliant Silver Denim colors.
Source | thekneeslider