Lorenzo Lamas new company, Lorenzo Cycles has finally taken off and has teamed up with custom bike builder Eddie Trotta, after replacing Ralph Randolph who produced only the first two bikes.
The Icon is the team’s first production model and they’ll produce only 13 of these unique limited edition motorcycles. Lorenzo Cycles besides offering bikes, also has an apparel, jewelery and accessories line.
After the jump more pics and The Icon’s specs.
• Motor: S&S Anniversary Edition Shovelhead
• Displacement: 93”
• Exhaust: Lorenzo Cycles by Eddie Trotta
• Wheels: R/C by Eddie Trotta
• Floorboards: Thunder Cycle Mini Floorboards
• Grips: Lorenzo Cycles by Eddie Trotta
• Air Cleaner: Thunder Cycle Velocity Stack
• Transmission: Baker
• Primary: Evil Engineering
Price: $ 63,000