Last month we saw Marc Marquez, current MotoGP standings leader riding an MX bike in a teaser video against a Mr. X driving a Subaru Impreza WRX STi rally car at the Tierra de Lleida circuit.
The complete video has now been released, and Mr. X was actually Ms Laia Sanz, the eleven times Woman’s Trial World Champion and ten times Woman’s Trials European Champion and also three times winner in the female motorcycle category of the Dakar rally.
Marquez on a Honda CRF 450R is pitted against Sanz in the 360hp rally car (but why is she driving a car?) in three timed fast laps.
So who won the bike vs car challenge? Check out the video to find out and also see Marquez in action on the dirt instead of an asphalt surface.
Cars versus motorcycles test have become a classic video staple. This time British website Autocar pits a 2013 Audi R8 V10 against the Ducati Diavel Carbon in a drag race from 0-150-0 miles (241km/h) per hour.
Now that Ducati is owned by Audi, it seems that car mags enjoy these type of tests as we’ve already seen the Audi TT vs 1199 Panigale.
So how does the German supercar stand up against the powerful Italian made cruiser? Check out the video to find out who wins the shootout.
How to provoke road rage in Brazil in seven easy steps:
1. Lane split with your Kawasaki
2. Get squeezed by a woman driving a Fiat
3. React with some word exchange and a weak kick to the car
4. Woman drivers exits her lane to run you down and knocks you over against another car
5. React by jumping on the car’s hood
6. Driver takes off with you hanging on, drives across lanes onto a sidewalk and into a parked cars trying to kill you
7. Jump off and try to open the car door and then grab her and fight through the open window and then angrily retreat
Conclusion: Never piss off a Brazilian and think twice before acting on your road rage.